Since we have extra time this summer and Jeremy's parents are upgrading their boat, we've enjoyed spending our time on the river. Here we are wakesurfing. It's a blast! You can see Jeremy having the time of his life. If you know Jeremy, you know that he LOVES water and of course water movies! The best time to go is early morning or late evening until the sun goes down. The whole family loves to go and we enjoy spending time with one another. Zoe is the biggest trooper of all. Jeremy would say she's a natural boater, but she's usually just sleeping. The vibrations of the boat
keep her calm. But I'm sure she'll eventually love to watch her parents out there killing it on the water. Eventually her day will come when she'll be out there rock'n it!
7.11.2007
Wakesurfing
Love,
Janelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love seeing the unconventional parent. You guys look like you're having a blast and that is so important. :)
Thanks! We love getting out in the water and just having fun...It helps keep us feeling young as well!
I want to see pictures of that cute baby! We miss you guys!
Good work on the blog. It will be fun to keep in good touch!
I love reading your Blog, Jenell. Thank you, I also love seeing your pictures. I miss all of you.
G Evans
Post a Comment