10.10.2007

Seeing Double



Nothing is more fun than to see yourself in the mirror, right? Well Zoe loves it and with her obsession of sticking everything in her mouth, she gets in her daily make out session with herself. This video is hilarious...in the beginning you'll see her bonk her head against the mirror pretty hard, but my tough little girl doesn't think twice. She must take after her mother (sorry Jeremy, but you know I'm stronger than you!).

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh how adorable! She is looking more and more like you everyday Janelle. I'm lovin' the new hairdo!

JoandDoug said...

Holy Cow Janelle! She's getting so big! I can't believe it. At least she still has all her hair. Is she crawling yet. Thanks for keeping up the posts. They look great.

Ricki said...

That is so stinkin' cute! Levi never kissed himself in the mirror, he would only hit his reflection. One more example of how men and women are different(even as babies): affectionate vs. violent!