11.19.2007

12th Percentile

No, it's not where Jeremy ranks with his peers and it's not the ranking of how good of a wife I am either. Zoe had her 6 month check up today and the doctor called her...well...petite. I never thought I'd have a petite little girl, but come to find out she doesn't take after her father. She may look a lot like him, but doesn't carry the same genetic makeup. She weighed in at 14lbs 8oz and is now 26 inches long. I think it's a pretty good size, but apparently she should be carrying some more weight. Let's get some rolls on this girl! For a side note she is growing strong everyday and talking-aka babbling-more and more. She's such a good little girl even for her daddy who watched her on Saturday while I went shopping with the girls. That's right, Jeremy babysat Zoe ALL DAY Saturday. What an amazing husband! He was scared and nervous at first, but did an excellent job. It's good for him to spend some quality time with his daughter especially when he doesn't see her too much throughout the week. It was successful and he even said he'd do it again. Thanks J...Love you!

3 comments:

JoandDoug said...

Don't worry too much about it. Sophia was always about the 5th percentile and so far she's turned out ok. I think it's great for little girls to be "petite".

JoandDoug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey Whiting said...

Addison needs to share some of rolls, she is gaining on Zoe.