11.10.2007

Good old James......Taylor that is.

On Thursday night I was given the opportunity to see James Taylor in concert. My father-in-law got box tickets and when all else fails, call your daughter-in-law. I'm not a huge fan by any means, but do enjoy listening to some good wholesome music. It brought back memories of the times Jeremy and I used to go to concerts. We had a mutual friend who was lead guitarist in a band named Chances Are. Jeremy was a huge fan and dreamed of himself drumming in a band someday. (He still dreams of having a doctors band where they can jam all day and play cover songs) We went to the warped tour in Sacramento and even got free tickets to a Taking Back Sunday concert where we also snuck back stage and stole the bands bagels and met the lead singer of My Chemical Romance. Those were the days. But even then, I remember feeling old amongst the teeny boppers crowd surfing and so called "moshing." So for once I felt young. Probably due to James Taylor being popular before I was even born. But good music is for everyone to enjoy and I did enjoy myself, so much that I even swung my hips a little. Thanks dad for inviting me, I had a great time!

Here's a few pics of my concert night...well I used my fancy new computer to make a little video. The voice is my father-in-law and the music is the actual music from the concert, but don't tell anyone, this may be illegal.

No comments: