11.05.2007

Trick or Treat



Okay...so here is my first video that I've been able to make with our new computer. Oh wait...did you hear that we splurged and got the new iMac? What were we thinking? It has been the best upgrade since Zoe has come into our lives. I actually feel like I've come out of the dark ages. Our old computer was handed down from sibling to sibling. It did it's justice, but this has opened my eyes to creativity. Jeremy and I have been having fun making videos and learning the ways of the apple. So far so good and it should get even better. We hear once you've gone apple there's no turning back. We'll see.

On another note, we had a blast in Sacramento with family and friends. We were exctied to see Nicole and Lukas (sorry Matt couldn't make it). I think Zoe overexherted herself with a couple of long days with no naps and late bedtimes, but she's finally recooperated and now is having to adjust to daylight savings. As you could tell we had a fun time dressing up and can't wait for next year!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Nice. Check out that creativity! I have yet to figure out how to get the video camera hooked up to our computer. I guess I better get on that. Thanks for the post, it's fun to see updates.

Janelle said...

Well it's pretty convenient when your video camera is also your regular camera...it takes the extra step out of the process. It's so much fun!

Teandra said...

Awesome video! Zoe makes a cute ladybug.