12.05.2007

AAARRRRGGGHHHH!! This is tough...

Zoe has been a little more demanding since her tooth has erupted, and this morning I check on her other tooth and it has broken through as well. No wonder the girl isn't acting herself lately. She's just testing my patience and trying to endure the pain. These pictures help remind me of the sweet, fun girl she is although she may not act as such as much as she once used too. Luckily this is a phase and I know it will come to an end.




If anyone has every seen my baby pictures, this is the same look I give...in all of them. I wasn't too photogenic and never have been. I must find a picture for a little comparison, mainly for my justification that she really does look like me.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh man I'm not looking forward to that at all! I'm sorry it's been frustrating! She certainly does look like you in that last picture! So cute! Hang in there ;)

Lindsey Whiting said...

I think she is a total cross between the two of you. I definitely see both of your different expressions throughout her pix. Everyone thinks Addison looks only like Phil(well except a few people) and I think she looks like both of us. Of course it's his coloring.