12.14.2007

Christmas Karaoke?

Last weekend we were able to attend the 3rd Annual Christmas Party hosted by Dave and Ashley Mills. We haven't been able to attend in the past since we were living in Utah, but now that we are close to friends and family, we are able to attend such events. Little did we know we would have so much fun with Karaoke. It's a tradition for the party and the winner goes home with a $50 gift certificate to a nice restaurant. Unfortunately the karaoke mic scores you on your ability to keep up on the words and beat so it's not a popularity contest. By the looks of our video you would think Jeremy would have won, but we decided afterwards that he may have actually offended some people. Sorry...if you know Jeremy at all and anything about his childhood, you wouldn't be surprised. One of the reasons I married Jeremy was his personality and his ability to make friends so quickly, the only downside is that he can be a little over-the-top and not know when to stop. Luckily for us the song doesn't go on forever. Needless to say we had a lot of fun and I'm really glad we didn't forget the camera. The video is a little over 5 minutes long. Jeremy is the most entertaining while April and I slow things down and then you'll get a little kick of Dave rocking it solo. Enjoy!

3 comments:

April J. said...

Can you hire Jeremy out for entertainment for our next party? I think my Jer will watch this video a couple times. You guys are awesome!

Tara said...

why don't i own a karoke machine? i see how much happiness it can bring you now. you two are amazing!

Eric and Sierra said...

That was hilarious, I'm sad I missed it. Tofu was Kai's favorite!! I had forgotted about it and need to go get some for Hadley, have fun in Crescent City