1.09.2008

Ooooh....Mommy, big doggy!

At the end of our trip home, we stopped by my brother's place to have a late Christmas with him. He wasn't able to make it home because of work, so we brought Christmas to him. He has a bloodhound dog named Champ and I was skeptical to see how Zoe would react. She loved him! I think being exposed to my mother-in-laws dogs helped, but I was still surprised because as you can see Champ is quite big, but he is very lovable. These are just a couple of pictures of the two playing.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh SO cute! She is not afraid of anything is she?! We missed you guys during Christmas but are glad you had a wonderful time with your folks! I hear J got straight A's last semester! WOOHOO! Go J!!

Lindsey Whiting said...

I love watching her put her face out for the dog to just kiss her!! She is so stinkin' cute!