I have finally have some pictures of myself when I was a little girl. I showed them to my sister-in-law and low and behold she told me Zoe looks like me! For all of you who think my daughter is the spitt'n image of her father, well, YOU ARE WRONG! Well you can judge for yourself. I can't do a look-a-like meter since they don't carry a version for MACS, but here is our own little story. Don't get me wrong, I do see a lot of facial expressions of Jeremy in Zoe, but for once I can have peace of mind that she isn't all her father, and she does have her mother's traits. Amen.



2.27.2008
And the Winner is...?
Love,
Janelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Phil and I think Zoe is a cross, but Phillip is still analyzing to see who wins...I totally understand your point, everyone always thinks Addison looks just like Phillip, but friends I grew up with and my family see a lot of me in her. So it totally depends on who is commenting.
Phil and I think Zoe is a cross, but Phillip is still analyzing to see who wins...I totally understand your point, everyone always thinks Addison looks just like Phillip, but friends I grew up with and my family see a lot of me in her. So it totally depends on who is commenting.
Phil and I think Zoe is a cross, but Phillip is still analyzing to see who wins...I totally understand your point, everyone always thinks Addison looks just like Phillip, but friends I grew up with and my family see a lot of me in her. So it totally depends on who is commenting.
I think she looks like you, but I understand that you needed proof. LOL
I still say Zoe looks like Jeremy. Good luck!
Post a Comment