A couple of weeks ago I was fortunate enough to fly to Arizona to visit my sister and her two adorable children. I hadn't seen them since August and I'd been itching to go. It was perfect timing in finding good airfare and having earned some extra cash cleaning an apartment, Jeremy allowed me to go. My parents decided it was time for a visit as well so we planned it all accordingly. We had such a fun time. It was nice to get away from the rainy weather and visit the sunshine. Zoe loved playing with her cousins and receiving so much attention from her grandparents. We also had a nice surprise from my Aunt Dee and Uncle Ron, who flew in from LA. They treated us with gifts for the children (Thank You!) and we enjoyed catching up with them over dinner. While we were there we went on walks, visited the zoo, had a Valentines party for Cole, did a little shopping, and ate at a not-so-great Mexican restaurant. Being close to the border, shouldn't all Mexican joints be tasty? We were gipped! Oh well, it's always the shack on the side of the road that tastes the best, unfortunately you know you'll be spending the rest of the night in the bathroom....'till next time.
2.25.2008
Arizona.
Love,
Janelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I forgot Stephanie lived in AZ. Where do they live? When were you there?
Post a Comment