3.26.2008

I love bananas.


My child loves bananas. Not loves, but LOVES bananas!! The other day when I was cleaning out my bag, I pulled out a banana and handed it to Zoe. I thought she would play with it for a second while I finished what I was doing and then I could give it to her in her high chair. Well, when I had finished I saw her eating the entire banana, peel and all! She has apparently figured how to use those teeth of hers. I quickly grabbed my camera for the special moment. I was laughing so hard and loving every moment. I later found the peel in her diaper. Kids are fun.

This video contains footage of Zoe eating yogurt about a month ago. I just let her at it. I didn't know what to expect, but we sure had a lot of fun!

3 comments:

Lindsey Whiting said...

That's pretty funny! I love her eyes. I noticed she has some cute dimply elbows, way to go with acheiving the rolls; thy're great! ;0)

smith scratch said...

I am dying over this! You told me the story, but seeing the photo was just over the top!

Teandra said...

That is nasty! Did she get sick?