4.21.2008

Fondant Fun.

I'm getting ready for Zoe's birthday and had to experiment with my idea before killing myself on the day of.  My sister gave me a recipe for Marshmallow Fondant.  It took me a little while before I got it to the right consistency and then I could actually do something with it.  This is my first time and I had no cookie cutters the right size to really do anything fancy.  My main goal was to just make sure I could accomplish the task, and I did.  I'm excited for Zoe's birthday, it will be a cupcake theme, but way better than you see here.

3 comments:

smith scratch said...

These are fantastic looking!

JoandDoug said...

Geez little miss crafty. You always were an amazing cook and your new creations look fantastic! Those cupcakes are adorable and the fruit bowl is incredible! Cute hair too and I can;t believe Zoe is so close to walking! I also can't believe she's almost 1!

Breean and Jeff said...

So cute. I cannot believe that Zoe is alrealy almost one!! So cute!!