4.14.2008

Pacifica.

This is our favorite beach.

Jeremy is always itching to go to the beach.  Finally we went and it was surprisingly good weather.  Normally Pacifica is overcast and windy when we go.  It was beautiful. Zoe thoroughly enjoyed herself.  At first she experimented with the sand and then she was at it full force.
We went with our friends and had a blast.  Everyone got in the water to boogie board, except me.  I just don't do the ocean.  Too cold.  After a few rides they all got out because they were cold.  Even though they all had full body wet suits, the cold still got to them.  I was even surprised that my polar bear of a husband was cold.  I thought for sure he'd survive.     





4 comments:

Teandra said...

I'm with you. Too cold.

Eric and Sierra said...

I love her hand motions. I can just imagine the handfuls of sand she ate!
Jer take some pictures of your beautiful wife. Hey sorry we missed you this weekend, not to mention the sushi. Eric had planned the weekend to Reno before we knew you were coming, bummer!! Zoe and her yogurt crack me up!

Kara said...

I LOVE chubby little babies! Zoe is so cute. She is SO cute. And Jeremy, please take some pictures of Nelle and her baby. I know, Janelle, I usually have the self portrait of Teigan and me if I want a picture. haha.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Hey Janelle, I found your blog through The Silvesters. Your baby is so gorgeous, can you believe how fast it goes by. Our babies look about the same age. We love Pacifica too, we should go some time. Check out our blog @ www.ericsamkami.blogspot.com Love, Sam