Last night I came home late and when I crawled into bed I found this:
What did it say inside?
If you can't read it (Dr.'s handwriting), is says: Thank you for doing 6 loads of laundry today you are Mom/Wife of the year. I couldn't do it without you.
Don't you love how it's also dated? When we were dating I often received notes (and faxes) from J expressing his appreciation and love for me. On occasion I still receive these notes and I can't help, but love my husband more and more. I keep them all and plan on one day putting them together in a book. I love you J and am here to support all of your hard work and dedication in school even if it means managing apartments till the end and watching all of our screaming children. Thank you.
(And yes 6 loads of laundry were done yesterday. It helps to have multiple washer and dryers--the one plus about laundry facilities. The downside--$2 per load.)
4 comments:
That is cute. I hate laundromats, they are so expensive!
I am surprised you could read at that hour, my eyes are trying to protest today but are failing miserably. It is wonderful to have your hard work noticed. You are awesome.
This is just about the sweetest note I have ever seen. It is inspirational, it's so easy to forget to do romantic things for each other. Thanks for sharing. :]
(I also can't believe all that you do, quite amazing!)
-mandy
That is really sweet!
Post a Comment