A symbol of respect and knowledge.
With almost one year of completed Podiatry School and one crashed computer later, we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Only three more years! This summer Jeremy starts his clinical rotations and will be traveling to hospitals all around the bay area. This will be more of a laid back summer, where in the future, we probably won't have as much play time. So Zoe and I are enjoying Spring Break right now having daddy time, but Jeremy doesn't quite know what to do with himself. I'm sure he'll figure something out. But I am sure proud of all of his accomplishments thus far. Love ya!
4.08.2008
THE White Coat.
Love,
Janelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
CoNgRaT's! This is a huge accomplishment.
Congrats Jeremy.. he looks so official.
Wow that is great. There is light..
Congratulations! That's awesome.
Post a Comment