5.12.2008

Small Threads.

Many of you have been asking about the dresses I have been sewing. I've finally snapped a pic in order to show you what they look like. But first I have to give all credit to my friend Mandy and her business Small Threads for giving me this opportunity. She deserves all the credit, I'm just on the side. But I'm having fun thus far and hope to keep making a little cash on the side.  

Pillowcase Dresses:
Vintage T-Shirt Dress:

3 comments:

smith scratch said...

I am so thrilled that you have been able to work for me. You are the extra pair of hands that I was searching for. Thanks. :]
-mandy

Teandra said...

I've decided we need to move close to you. You have so many talents and are so creative. We'd have fun...

Lindsey Whiting said...

Janelle, as always I'm so impressed! and they are so adorable!