I had gotten an OXO can opener and salad spinner when we first got married. Both have since been broken. I remember my mom telling me about sending it back to get replaced. Well if you go to their website they state they have a satisfaction guarantee on all their products. They back it up 100%. I simply sent them a two sentence email and today I received a package from my FedEx man. I was immediately grateful for a company who stands 100% behind their products and customers.
5.15.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good to know.........must tell you Zoe birthday cake was rockin'!!! I loved it! The kid is growing so much and I can believe we still haven't seen her....maybe this summer!
Good for you. I would have done the same. I can't tell you how many time I have returned stuff in Bed Bath and Beyond. I returned a broken vacume cleaner with all the little parts in a bag. We had gotten it for our wedding and it broke after 9 months. I told them that it was supposed to last much longer than that and they gave me a full refund. That felt great.
Good to know. We got a bunch of OXO stuff for our wedding. Luckily nothing has broken yet!
Post a Comment