These are some pictures of Z's wonderful birthday party. It was so nice to spend time with family and have a relaxing day outside enjoying the beautiful weather. And not to forget munching down on some good food!
Here it is with all its glory!!! Yes this is Z's birthday cake...a giant cupcake! I am surprised it looked so good, but glad all of the baking is over. I don't want to make, decorate or eat any more cupcakes for the next few months. I'm not a baker and this was way over my limit, but I do say it was worth it and it was fun to do. I'm sure Z will appreciate the pictures when she's older, I just hope she doesn't expect this every year!
6 comments:
Your cupcakes are PERFECT!! Almost too pretty to eat.
You are a GENIUS! I CANNOT BELIEVE THE MASTERPIECE CAKE/CUPCAKE.
I really can't!
-mandy
IMPRESSIVE!!! You should think about decorating cupcakes for a living!
Wow! That's the coolest cake ever!
The cake looks like it was made by professionals. I can't believe she is One. Happy Birthday Z.
Oh my heck I almost thought that cake was fake. It looked so perfect! You are to cute. I know what you mean about cupcakes. W had them every FHE for 2 months. Blah...haven't had one since! See you so VERY VERY soon chica!
Post a Comment