5.01.2008

We live at the fields.

Again we found ourselves at the Giants game the other night. When anyone offers us tickets, we immediately say, YES! The tickets were Club seats and what a better experience. It does make a difference to pay the extra dollar. I do have to say I love AT&T Park way more than the McAfee Colosseum, due to the beautiful bay view, but Oakland is just more convenient to get to. Thank you BART. Though we had free tickets, parking cost us $30. It seems like a joke, doesn't it? I guess it's not that bad when you attend with another couple and split the cost.  This was Taylor and Lisa's second MLB game and I believe they enjoyed it thoroughly.  Their expressions are priceless!  Thanks guys for letting us share the wonderful night with you! 


To top off the night, we enjoyed the wonderful garlic fries. (I didn't get a picture, but should have.) I really can't get enough of them. J and Z also enjoyed them as we shared with one another. 


No comments: