7.22.2008

Lake Hogan.

Over the 4th of July weekend we were invited to go boating with some friends at Lake Hogan. No it's nothing like Lake Powell (and how we wish we could go someday)but we had a really fun time otherwise. It's a beautiful lake, unfortunately the shores don't offer any sand so in the pictures it looks like we are playing in the mud. We had fun getting dirty and riding the banana. Seriously, the banana is the funnest thing I have ever rode. It reminds me of the old Jaws movies, so you know it's a classic! I haven't laughed so hard and props to Chris (our boat man) he gave us one heck of a ride. Needless to say I was pretty sore the next day from lifting myself up onto the banana and falling off so many times!


Isn't this the most beautiful family? A total of 7 with one more on the way!
Z just loves the water, just like her Papa J.
We had such a blast with our friends. Thanks for inviting us, lets do it again!!

4 comments:

April J. said...

You didn't mention Jeremy's addition to the lake...ha-ha!!!!

Anne said...

very cute family! What a sweet baby. I had to come and comment when I noticed the book of mormon on the floor in your video! Good luck in the Red Barn contest!! ;o)

Breean and Jeff said...

ok, so I looked at your picture from Crescent City and I totally was cracking up at how cute and chubby Zoe is. I Love IT!! and am so glad that Avery is not the only one. I seriously love the gut!!

Teandra said...

I love the 'banana' we call it a water wenie. That is definately my favorite thing to do on water!