7.14.2008

Seafood at it's finest.

A couple of weeks ago, J and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary. I had planned a little something up my sleeve, but J completed the picture with dinner at Scomas. We drove into the city and down Embarcadero searching for the restaurant our friends had so kindly suggested. Set back off a side road, we finally found the restaurant and were seated promptly. J ordered a whole dungeness crab and I opted for a variety of shellfish sauted with butter, garlic, mushrooms and onions topped on linguine. Hmmm...delicious! The view from the restaurant was also wonderful. We felt apart of the pier as no other restaurants were around. After dinner we tried to go the beach, but the fog rolled in and crashed our party. Next time. It was definitely nice to enjoy each others company solo without little Z. Thanks again guys for watching her, we owe you.




4 comments:

Breean and Jeff said...

WOW, 3 years already! Its flying by.

Lindsey Whiting said...

Congratulations! -not that we didn't think you guys could make it three years :0) Glad you enjoyed your fun date, it's fun to see pix of the two of you guys together! miss your faces!

smith scratch said...

Looks great! I love the excitement in J's eyes, hilarious! Happy 3 years.

The Lively's said...

Janelle, Glad you checked out my blog...it isn't as cute and crafty as yours but hey....! Anyhoo! I love your hair it is so cute. Cute family too! Someday our kids will have to hook up. Stay in touch!