This just happens to be my favorite thing about home. Not only did I grow up next to the beach, but even closer to my parents home, is the beautiful Smith River. It's where we spent our summer days. It's one of the cleanest rivers in the world set among the gorgeous Redwood trees, so I don't mind just jumping in. Occasionally we would tube or raft down the river, but mostly jump off rocks and cliffs trying to out dare one another. Have I tempted you to a vacation yet? Luckily the time I was at home, the temperature at the river was a whopping 97 degrees or more. I would say on most days it ranges in the high 70's to mid 80's. We couldn't have had a more blessed day.

7.22.2008
Smith River.
Love,
Janelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Z's belly is ADORABLE! She is super cute in that swimsuit. What a beautiful place.
WOW that is one cute belly!
Post a Comment