When Z and I were playing this morning, she grabbed her diaper and said, "poo, poo." I asked if she needed to go "poo, poo" in the toilet, and she said, " yeah." I walked her to the toilet and we took off her diaper noticing she had already started. But as soon as I put her on the toilet, a little droppling came out! Sorry for the details, but I was pretty excited. I occasionally put her on the toilet just so she gets used to the idea and talk with her when changing her diaper, hoping that she'll catch on the idea. It may just be working.
3 comments:
THat is impressive! I wish colin was ready for that! It would make having another baby ALOT easier! GO Z keep up the good work!
Wow! That's how it starts. How exciting!
Thats great!! Go ZOE!!
Post a Comment