8.13.2008

Cruzin'.

Our friend was working in Santa Cruz this last week, so we drove down to stay with him and take advantage of these final days before the start of school. We couldn't have hit it any better. The weather was perfect and the beach was beautiful. Z loved getting dirty in the sand and chasing after the birds. We had great seafood on the pier and J loved skimming along the shore. I enjoyed relaxing and putting all worries aside. It seems we haven't been at home very much lately, but things will definitely change as school starts for J next week. I'm making a list of all the sewing, crocheting, beading, and quilting projects I have in mind to keep me busy through the school year. I've decided since I didn't win this quilt, I am now determined to make my own.


Hermano Colorado has been a wonderful friend throughout the years. He always blesses Z will clothes and toys. Thanks so much for letting us crash your hotel room!

I have lots more pictures, but hate to overload the posts so check them out here. Excuse Z's runny nose, it's disgusting and my lame ability to try and capture an artistic shot. I would really love to invest into a Digital SLR, but can't fork the $$ quite yet and I don't feel my photography skills are that great either. What do you think?

5 comments:

Teandra said...

You're a great photographer, keep it up!

April J. said...

I love the pictures of Zoe. And I think you are an excellent photographer. The backgrounds are always perfect with the subject still being the best part of the picture.

The Lively's said...

Your daughter is too cute. Cute pictures!

LaraCast said...

I want to eat her up in that bikini!!!

xoxo

Lindsey Whiting said...

She is so cute!! I love the bathing suit on her and I love the pics of her!!