- Link the person(s) who tagged you
- Tell about 6 Unspectacular quirks of yours.
- Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
- Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers' blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
Here goes:
- I love projects, though I don't always finish them in a timely manner. You see, I'm still working on decorating our apartment and getting rid of things I've had when I was single. I haven't ever had anything that really coordinates (hence if you've seen our couch, you'd understand). So I've been working on throwing old stuff out and bringing new things in. I've hung up my mirrors I acquired through craigslist and the new picture frames I bought for the entryway, but I don't have any pictures in them. Hence the start of a new project. It's a never-ending cycle. It drives J mad because he asks me everyday when I'm going to order pictures. It'll get done, I just can't tell you when.
- I love to shop, though I don't every really buy anything. But window shopping is so much fun! I love to envision the day when we'll have real money to actually spend and acquire nice things. I guess it goes hand in hand with #1. If I really like something, it has to be either on sale or cheap enough for me to buy, otherwise I'll keep day dreaming about it.
- Cleaning is a passion. Papa J likes to call me the cleaning nautzi. It's never good enough in my opinion. I have to make sure that every little spec is gone. But don't get me confused with having a clean house. It's only when I'm in deep cleaning mode when this happens, so no my house is not spotless, though I'd like it to be. I've toned things down since having a messy child.
- J reminded me of this one last night. I complain that none of my clothes fit. They hang here or sag there, not tight enough or too tight. I guess I've become a little more picky with my clothing, but it becomes a challenge when the weight fluctuates from pre-pregnancy to being pregnant to post-pregnancy. All of the challenges of being a woman, right? I guess I'll have to go shopping, well only if it's on sale.
- I think this one qualifies more for a talent than a quirk, but it is kinda quirky. I can put my tongue in the shape of a clover. I discovered it when I was in high school (I think) and I'm hoping to pass these great genes to little Z. Whenever I show her, she laughs and sticks out her tongue. Papa J has been practicing and is getting better, he loves to show me just so he can be as cool as me.
- I live by a calendar. If it's not on there, then it doesn't exist. As each day goes by, I cross it off so that way I know what day it is. I really only started doing this since I've been at home with Z because the days start to melt together. Sometimes I wonder how I ever got things done when I worked. Now that I'm at home, I should have all the time in the world, right? Wrong. I'm lucky enough to be showered and dressed with laundry done by 1:30pm. Today was a good day.
1 comment:
You did that fast. Good work! You sound a lot like me, I guess we are "hip" moms. Is that what it's called? Anyways, you'll have to show me the tongue thing. My tongue is not talented like that. Like the story about the half, can't wait to read Jeremy's version. My picture is so funny looking. Good thing I'm not single or that would defninetly chase the guys away. Later!
Post a Comment