9.23.2008

Sauna anyone?

When we moved into our apartment building, we were told by the previous managers that there was a sauna room built inside the managers office, but has never been used. It served as a storage room and there it sat collecting dust and debris. Well it took a little motivation from a couple of friends to get it cleaned out, but lo and behold, it is beautiful and in working condition. The boys gave it a try the other night and sweat their buns off while studying. Yes, they sat in there with their pen and papers. Study geeks? I think so. I was able to capture a couple of pictures, but will not post them for privacy reasons, sorry. I should get one while it's empty. So if your in the area and in dire need of a sauna, come on over and make yourself at home. Hey, it's not our dime. Hehehe...

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow, how random! Neat though. I'd totally try it out if I wasn't so far away...and oh yea, pregnant. :) Ok so I'm totally going to be pestering you with questions on how to make all things GiRLy! ;) I'm especially interested in that car seat blanket cover you were talking about! I think we are going to have to have some serious craft time together during December, before we go out to MD. What do you think???

Managers.Magnolia said...

hey how do you change your HTML template without deleting all you links on the side etc??