10.27.2008

By day...

we are normal...
By night....
Crime fighting super heroes!
(this is just a sneak peak of what is to come!)

7 comments:

Nicole said...

LOVE IT!

Managers.Magnolia said...

you put the incredibles to shame!

The Lively's said...

I swear we have the same taste in clothes I have that green shirt! And another you were wearing in one of your pictures! Too funny! Cute costumes!

Trevor and Lauren said...

Nice you guys are awesome!!!!

Oh and that is crazy about those protesters!!!! Its sad. Thats all i can say. Just sad.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

I LOVE your costumes. You guys look SO great. Where did you find them?
Happy Halloween, looks like you guys are going to have an awesome time.

Lindsey Whiting said...

Wow, you are one sexy superhero! I love it, you guys are so creative!! I like that Jeremy is wearing paint, Phil never wants to put face stuff on. I would love him to be Frankenstein but it won't happen. Zoe looks SOOOO adorable. Do you think you'll be visiting Utah next year?

smith scratch said...

I LOVE the costumes, I need to see Z's chubby little legs though. I can't believe that you put her costume together, it looks pretty fancy.