10.27.2008

Daddy-Daughter Date.

On Saturday, Papa J was given tickets to the Cal-UCLA football game. Both he and his buddy brought their daughters, who happen to be about a month apart. It was great for me, since I spent all day setting up and preparing for our Trunk or Treat. To get things started, daddy made sure Little Z was "dressed" for the occasion:
From what I am told, Z loved the game. A little apprehensive at first, but was leading the marching band and stealing everyone's heart by the end of the game. It was a good bonding experience for the both of them since daddy doesn't get a lot of one-on-one time while school is session.

Here's our friend with his daughter passed out on his shoulders. Thanks for being there Tim! Papa J needs a break from books when he can get it!

GOOOOOOOOO CAL!
(sorry UCLA fans...namely my family....but I live here!)

No comments: