10.30.2008

Spooktacular!

Boo-Yah! Check out these spectacular pumpkins. We carved them with our friends and they turned out great. I loved that they were all so different. Papa J and I carved the pirate and skull. Aarrrrrghhh Matey!

I tried my hand this year at some yummy caramel apples. Crisp Fugi apples covered in gooey caramel then layered with white chocolate and sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar. Oooohh you know you want some!

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Yummy!! I do want some!!!

Nicole said...

Oooooh I do I do!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

The pumpkins are awesome. And I want one too.

smith scratch said...

Fantastic pumpkins and yummy treats. I swear you are the most creative gal I know.

Trevor and Lauren said...

AHHHH! I have been craving caramel apples for so long, really, like a month or so.
They look wonderful! You have inspired me to convince Trev that we need to make them :)

And excellent pumpkins!

OH AND Trev did shave his mustache. I share your feelings about the creepiness of that thing.

Breean and Jeff said...

You guys did such a good job!! And looked very cute in your halloween costumes, I must say.

Ashley said...

We made these for YW's the other night. They were delicious, the caramel was a little hard though. Maybe it was cooked too long. They were tasty! Not too pretty though.