But better late than never. I suppose we've started a tradition in making Halloween movies. Or Papa J likes to think so. He told a lady it was our tradition, though last year was our first year and only because we had gotten our new computer and we were still very excited about all it had to offer us. But I guess there is no other way in posting all our pictures and videos from our Halloween endeavors. So here goes. I hope you enjoy the show!
Oh and if you are wondering what exactly we dressed up as; Papa J was the Incredible Hulk, I was Batwoman, and Little Z was Wonder Woman. And yes I made all of our costumes. How domesticated am I? Or should I say cheap. Either way it was fun and we've now resumed to our normal night life because crime fighting around here is too exhausting. Whew.
11.11.2008
A little late.
Love,
Janelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cUTE! You are very creative. Nice job with the costumes.
Ok J, I am freaking out. We watched as a whole family and I quote lil D, "That was SOOOO COOL!" (in a screaming voice)
Big D and I were cracking up and I was literally screaming in laughter.
The costumes are fantastic and you guys look like you were having a blast.
Wow, I think I need to go lay down, that was a lot of excitement. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment