Okay, I think that is one of my favorite versions of the elf dance as well. Hope to see you guys soon!
OK, I almost peed my pants watching that. HILARIOUS! It totally looks like an older Z! haha. Too funny!!!
LOL!
Janelle you are the biggest dork! Seriously I was laughing so hard! That was hilarious! I am going to copy you if you don't mind! Seriously that was a riot! Thanks for entertaining me with your lovely elf moves! Happy Holidays to you!
I've been meaning to post mine also. This cracks me up every year! I liked the disco one too. What a killer!See you soon!Ashley
I just saw this on one of my other friend's blog. So great.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Okay, I think that is one of my favorite versions of the elf dance as well. Hope to see you guys soon!
OK, I almost peed my pants watching that. HILARIOUS! It totally looks like an older Z! haha. Too funny!!!
LOL!
Janelle you are the biggest dork! Seriously I was laughing so hard! That was hilarious! I am going to copy you if you don't mind! Seriously that was a riot! Thanks for entertaining me with your lovely elf moves! Happy Holidays to you!
I've been meaning to post mine also. This cracks me up every year! I liked the disco one too. What a killer!
See you soon!
Ashley
I just saw this on one of my other friend's blog. So great.
Post a Comment