You will have to come to Reno and play with James. We got it for him for his birthday, and since I suck at it and dont want to play anymore, He needs a playmate! We invited a couple over for new Years last night so that their 2 year old son could play with him. But the mom got the flu, so they couldnt come. Poor James! I wish I could love the Rock Band like he does!!!
We ordered Rock Band and it should be here next week! We're so excited! Anyway, if you can think of a great embarrassing story to share, head to my blog to try to win a movie ticket and some candy! :)
2 comments:
You will have to come to Reno and play with James. We got it for him for his birthday, and since I suck at it and dont want to play anymore, He needs a playmate!
We invited a couple over for new Years last night so that their 2 year old son could play with him. But the mom got the flu, so they couldnt come. Poor James! I wish I could love the Rock Band like he does!!!
We ordered Rock Band and it should be here next week! We're so excited! Anyway, if you can think of a great embarrassing story to share, head to my blog to try to win a movie ticket and some candy! :)
Post a Comment