These are the moments that have to be documented. How cute is it that my child sings along with the ABC's? It's fun to hear her sing on her own and really hit certain letters. The "W" is my favorite in this clip and so I had to share. You'll see she has a hard time being in front of the camera, only because she wants to see herself constantly. She's already gaining the characteristics of being a girl. I'm bracing myself these days. I guess I should also share a funny story while I'm at it. She has discovered panty liners and declares them to be band-aids. The other day she stuck one on my leg. She then kissed my leg and told me, "all better." And then the other night she stuck them all over the walls. What will she do when she discovers tampons? I have yet to find out.
12.18.2008
A taste of Little Z.
Love,
Janelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She is soooooo adorable. It was really nice seeing you guys the other day. We should get together more often.
That is funny... Sophie found them and tried to put them on her tummy... sounds like Z is talking quite a bit more than my girl is, totally jealous!
LOL! I love the noodles!
We just absolutely adore Z. The pad story is hilarious! I tell my boys that they are bandages, in fear of them coming up with their own conclusions.
She is so cute. Morgan just turned 2. It's so crazy the things that they do. Morgan calls them Mommies bandages.
Post a Comment