The before:
The project involves starch and using it to adhere fabric to your walls, or in my case, cupboards. I've been itching to do something in the kitchen, but it just didn't click until the other day. So I ran to JoAnne's and picked out some fabric I thought would work. I started with the two middle cupboards and questioned whether I would do more.
The real plus to this project is that it didn't cost very much. $9 to be exact. I made my own starch and the fabric doesn't ruin the walls. It comes off easily. Something I really like. I'm sure if I asked to paint a little, the owner might say yes, but when it comes to moving again, I really don't have time to re-paint, nor do I want to think about it. So that's why I'm really in love with this project and I may even do a small wall of mine in the future.
6 comments:
I LOVE IT! Really great idea, even if you didn't think it up, you did a great job with the fabric choice and placement. Miss you guys!
And you say your not crafty!?! You are the queen! I totally love that color.
Very interesting....what's cool is you can also change it up often, too. Definitely different. Is is peeling off at all?
Very Fun! I want to see the wall when you do it!
Cute! Maybe I'll add just a touch of "spice" to mine..
Crafty-Mc-Crafterson!!!! Nice work!
Hey, I dont have your email or phone #...and It is not easy working through husbands. :) We are making plans to come out there (in a few months)and want to be sure to see you guys. email me, and we can set something up...
zannie37@hotmail.com
Post a Comment