I thought with the weather being a little overcast after a good hard rain, it would be a good time to go capture some shots. So Little Z and I cleaned our apartment lobby and went outside in search of some photos around our little abode. Here are our favorites:I think I could really enjoy macro-photography. Some of these photos are a little out of focus do to my shaking trigger finger. I'm looking into a tripod as I type.
2.24.2009
Aperture Part II.
Love,
Janelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Nice J!!! Those look really good! I love that rain drop leaf one! You are a natural! I'm totally excited to go get some shots today!
These are lookin' good!
Totally love the leaf one.
You are a fast learner. They look great!
The snail is my favorite. You are getting really good at this fast. Go mama J!
those are some sweet pics! They could be in National Geographic or something. I'm serious, they're awesome. Thanks for letting us have such a great night tonight. We owe you!
janelle, i rarely leave comments but pictures as awesome as those deserve it. Those are sweet!
great pictures. the leaf one is my fave!
LOVE the photos. I wish I had an amazing camera (and the time) to learn some photography. How are you feeling?
I love your aperture studies! I still don't know what that word means, but it's turning into some cool pictures! Good job!
I like the snail!
Post a Comment