Yesterday after Little Z's nap, we went outside to enjoy a little sunshine. She always has fun chasing the birds and ducks around the lake. Papa J surprised us and came home early, so he met us down there. It was fun to capture some daddy-daughter time on camera. Don't they look so adorable?
They enjoyed feeding the ducks and birds our little snacks. Papa J kept throwing them into their mouths. They get so close to you, I was afraid of getting pooped on.
This is a little view of what our neighborhood looks like. The temple is just above those buildings up the hill. You can see it when going around the lake. Who knew we'd enjoy living in O-town so much. And who ever knew there was a lake here? We've been so lucky to live so close to campus and other great activities.
2.27.2009
Chasing ducks.
Love,
Janelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
cute pictures! too bad that lady is in the background! :)
Your pics are looking better and better. Good job.
I love the pic of the bird flying over, J and Z are too adorable, Z is changing again!! Hope to see you guys soon!!
Love the daddy/daughter pics!
AHHH!
I love those 2 pics at the beginning of J and Z. So cute!!
Very, very cute! Your pics are looking AMAZING! Please share how you get it to look like that! I have the same camera so if you could just explain it to me...and with a lot of luck..and praying.. I just might get one good looking pic like yours! haha. Seriously, great job!
I just did the 7x7 softcover--the cheapest one. When we have real money I want to start doing it in hardback though--but I'm happy with the quality of even the softcover.
Post a Comment