And no, these aren't the cookies Z helped frost. Isn't every holiday a great excuse to bake up some delicious cookies? I think so. I got the lip cookie cutter last year on clearance and couldn't wait to use it. It's been pretty fun trying to increase my cookie skills. My sister has it down to an art. I pretty much idolize her.
So how much do you like me? If you like me enough, you may just get some at your front door. Have a great Valentines Day!! I know it's a little early, but that's okay. Even if your single, go out and treat yourself. Everyone deserves it.
2.12.2009
Valentine cookies.
Love,
Janelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
So where are the recipes? Is this home made frosting? They look delicious!
Yeah, we need the recipe! I have to make 50 sugar cookies, or something like, for Primary kids to frost and devour this weekend. How did you get the frosting all the way to the edges?
Pretty amazing! You know we love you!
Happy Valentines day to you guys!
wow those are so cute. It makes me want to eat them. You are amazing.
Very cute cookies. So, we got the Nikon D 90 and I just love it. It was very much worth the money. and I would love to give you some pointers.. you can learn with me!!
Thanks for the recipe link, I'm leaving to get the ingredients in just a minute!
I need you to teach me how to do the frosting so cute!
Did you add food coloring to the dough? Or is that just frosted all the way around?
I wouldn't idolize your sister so much, I think you are WAY more talented!
xoxo
Yummy! Thanks Janelle, I had way more than my fair share of cookies. Delicious as usual, you're so nice!
Post a Comment