Here are some of the photos from our attempted photo shoot. I couldn't capture Z; she didn't want to sit still at all. But I managed to get a few of Avery that I liked. It was fun to go out and shoot and try and work with my camera. I still don't know what's going on, but I'm trying. Hopefully I'll be feeling more comfortable soon. It just takes practice, so enjoy the pictures as I drag you along through my progression.
3.24.2009
An attempt.
Love,
Janelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
the feet are my favorite! but all the ones of every came out really cute! Z is just a free spirit! no photo shoot can hold her down! :o)
The sepia one turned out really cute! Taking pictures of kids is so hard cuzz they never stay put!
I love that foot shot!
So cute!! We will have to exchange pics.
Post a Comment