4.21.2009

Carnival.

Wow! Sorry so many pictures on this post. A friends saw a carnival in town and suggested we go work on our shutter speed. I wasn't able to go with the girls the first night, but got together with another friend a few nights later. I'm so glad we took the opportunity to go. I had a really good time playing with different shutter speeds and learning other techniques from my friend. She also was very generous in letting me use her tripod. I have yet to purchase one, but now that Papa J has seen the importance of one, he is now looking out for me. Hope you enjoy the photos because I had fun taking them!










2 comments:

smith scratch said...

These photos are a lot of fun, a little nauseating though. :]

Managers.Magnolia said...

My photos totally sucked! haha! I need a tripod for sure!