I can't believe my little girl is growing up. Today she turns 2 and I couldn't be more surprised at how fast it has happened. Almost overnight, it seems. It has been fun to look back at her photos and see the changes physically, but also go through all of the memories in my mind and reflect at the little girl she is developing into. It's unbelievable.
It's also hard to believe that in just a few months she'll have a little sister to "play" with. It will take time, but I have a feeling they will be the best of friends.
Unfortunately, she is not feeling well today, so I'm enjoying lots of snuggles. I didn't plan much for today, so it's been nice to take it easy. We will wait to have fun for when the family comes this weekend. But we will be sure to have some brownies and ice cream for a little celebration.
Happy Birthday Z, we love you!
Mama & Papa J
4.30.2009
Growing up.
Love,
Janelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, I can't believe she is 2!
Happy Birthday Z!
-love the smiths
Happy Birthday Zoe!
Happy Birthday Z! Time really does fly...love having pics to help recreate all the fun memories! Can't wait to see you guys!!!;)
Happy Birthday (yesterday) Little Z! I remember visiting her in the hospital. She has always had such FABULOUS hair! :)
Post a Comment