For Z's birthday weekend, Papa J's parents and little sister came for a visit. We had originally planned to walk around the lake, go to the Farmer's Market, and rent paddle boats. The weather was not in our favor. So I decided we head into the city for the newly remolded California Academy of Science. Though we got there a little later in the day, we still enjoyed ourselves tremendously. There is so much to see and do that you could definitely spend an entire day there. In fact, I recommend getting there early and getting tickets to the planetarium, something we missed out on. Bummer.
We started out with the aquarium. We found Nemo and Dori right away. Z was so excited about the water, she tried to put her feet in. They have over 38,000 fish in their aquarium and all are beautiful to look at. I took a gazillion pictures, so bare with me on this post. Sorry.
Next stop was the swamp lands and then off to the rainforest where we saw large toads and frogs, disgustingly large insects (namely the cockroaches), singing birds and beautiful butterflies to name a few.
The jelly fish were magical. I was mesmerized by their beauty. I didn't think my pictures came out, but luckily one did.
And here is our lousy attempt at a family picture on the living roof. And yes that is me at 23 weeks along in this pregnancy. Lovely isn't it?
5.04.2009
Academy of Sciences.
Love,
Janelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Janelle you look SO cute! Man, I wish I looked that good while prego. Oh I LOVE ur pics. Seriously you need to give me some pointers when I come into town next week! I'm seriously impressed with how good you've gotten!
That looks way funner than picking up Tyler from the airport.
Post a Comment