This year while camping in Capitola, we made an effort to hit up the Santa Cruz Boardwalk before it closed. We arrived in the afternoon and spent a good three hours enjoying the rides and weather. Z went on the whale ride 3 times. It was her favorite. She also enjoyed the boats with her cousin Hadley.
Papa J took a spin on what I call the "Gravitron." I can't remember what it was called here. I'm surprised he was up for the challenge, I didn't think he liked these type of rides. I'm thinking the boardwalk brings out the kids in us.
Kai and JoJo rode this mini rollercoaster. I was glad I was able to capture the moment. I'm just now noticing you can see their dad and brother in the background on the right. What is it about rollercoasters that just make you smile? I missed going on the rides from being pregnant, but it was worth seeing all the kids faces light up for every ride.
Also below is Emily and Heather. It was funny hearing them scream everytime they swung by. Teenage girls.
5.29.2009
The Boardwalk.
Love,
Janelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The boardwalk was on my list of things to do while my family was here but we didn't make it. Looks fun!
Post a Comment