5.12.2009

Ladies Night.

Last weekend a friend notified me of a FREE ladies night. I jumped on the wagon and invited some other friends to take advantage. We didn't really know what to expect, but figured if it was free there was nothing to lose. We ended up getting lousy makeovers from some Mary Kay ladies, a reflexology course, forearm massages, fake hair extensions, eyebrow waxing, and mini laser skin rejuvenation on our hands. Unfortunately we missed out on the henna tattoos and palm readings. Too long of lines.

All in all, we had a good time away from the husbands and kids. If you can notice in the picture above 3 out of the 4 of us are pregnant. What are the odds? Shaelee and I left being the big winners from the event. She won Mary Kay perfume and I walked away with a free 60 minute massage. Something I'll definitely be taking advantage of after having this baby.

1 comment:

Kara said...

awh! You look so good!!