6.29.2009

S & Z.

As I mentioned, we were able to spend time with my sister, niece, and brother. Though I couldn't go on the major rides, Papa J joined them with ease. My sister was good about pushing her daughter and getting her to be more patient in line. It's not easy being 3 and having to wait your turn. My sister also has a few tricks up her sleeve to avoid some lines. She's sneaky that way....

On the grizzly run you can see J smiling and having a good time along with my sister. Sienna's face is priceless. Glad I could capture the moment.




The girls had a blast together. They especially had fun running through the water park. Sienna was so excited to have someone to look after, she even volunteered to change Z's diaper. I wish they could spend more time together. It's always too short of a trip, no matter how long we stay.
We love you girls!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi guys,
What a great trip. I soo wish we could have been there with you. Z is too precious. I can't wait to see her (and you).
Love, Mom