It's been four years already since we've tied the knot for eternity. We have a long way ahead of us including a lot more challenges we have not yet faced. But I couldn't imagine having any one else beside me to endure it with.
xoxoxo,
Mama J
7.02.2009
Happy Anniversary.
Love,
Janelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
CONGRATS!! Time has flown by so fast!
Congrats! 4 years, huh? You guys are aweomse, we miss you so much! You look so cozy and comfy in your picture, it is so freakin hot here I can't wear sweaters and pants....something I really want to wear at this point of my pregnancy! If your up here for the 4th come see us, we have no plans!
Your too sweet!!!
Happy 4 Years!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cute! Hope you guys were able to go out and celebrate!
Oh Congratulations!
Happy 4 years guys! Glad Disneyland was fun! Miss you.
Post a Comment