To our surprise again, Papa J's clinic were cancelled the last couple of days. We decided to head out once again, but this time to see his parents and take out the boat. It was our first boating trip of the season (we need to get out more) and the conditions were perfect. Since it was a Tuesday (non-holiday) we only saw one or two more boats that were out on the river. The water was glass and we couldn't have asked for anything more.
I was very tempted to get out on the board, but decided it wouldn't have been the greatest idea right now. Instead, Z and I rode the tube. This was her first time and she absolutely loved it. She wasn't quite sure at first when she saw the boat drifting further away, but as we got going, she only wanted more.
7.08.2009
Le tube.
Love,
Janelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is hard being Prego when you can't do anything and when you have a hubby like mine that won't let me do anything. We went tubing too and we had to go sooooo slow I was bored to tears! :)
She's so brave! I guarantee you Damon would not even come close to getting on that tube...Doesn't know what he's missing.
Post a Comment