8.28.2009

A.C.E.

In case you were wondering, I officially signed the birth certificate for baby sister and she now has a name. I tell you what, though, deciding on a name is difficult. This is something that we live with for the rest of our lives and when I hear some really odd names for children, I feel for them.

Papa J and I went back and forth between names and finally compromised with one another and came up with this:

Amara Cecilia
But feel free to call her Cici. Z does.

11 comments:

amylynne said...

So cute! You guys are good at the name thing for sure! Congrats!

Trevor and Lauren said...

Congrats again! I really like the name! She is a doll!

The Lively's said...

Names are very hard. When were trying to name our first Aaron kept saying it has to look good on a resume. Who thinks about that? Anyhoo that is a darling name. Ace would be a fun nickname if she plays volleyball.

Luanne Hardy said...

That's such a good name. I've never heard it before but I like it. I can't wait to meet her.

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

Cute name. I like her nickname, it's probably easy for Zoe to say. Don't worry the night thing will change once she starts staying awake more during the day. Andee was that way for the first two weeks and then just switched over one day. That's good that you are at your parents and they can take care of Zoe for you. Hope all is going well, wish we could hang out!

Bethany said...

Beautiful name! And I love how the older siblings come up with the nicknames. So fun. Yay! Congratulations again, dearie!

Brittany and Steve Macbeth said...

Congrats on the new little one! I love the name! I am counting down until my little one gets here - I can't wait - it is too hot in Utah - and I am getting SO big! Anyway congrats - I hope all is going good for you guys!

Kara said...

Love it. Original and cute at the same time. :)

A and M said...

Such a sweet name! I'm also liking the 'cici' thing!

Marielle said...

Love her name! It's gorgeous!

Lindsey said...

perfect! i love your choise and she sure is beautiful!