These pictures are cute. It shows how different my little girls are. For those who didn't see Z as a babe, her hair stuck straight up till she was about 6-8 months old. There was nothing I could do about it until her hair was thicker and longer to lay down on it's own, it drove my dad nuts! It definitely shaped her personality....she was Z from the beginning!
I'm happy to say that things are coming along here. I'm feeling a little more myself and getting the swing of things with two kids. Now that Z is potty trained (only diapers at bedtime), we can leave the house without any worries and it feels good. Cici is really catching up on her nighttime sleep as well. The last couple of nights she has slept for 5 or more hours. It's really nice and I'm hoping we have started a trend.
It's funny having child #2 because it helps me reminisce of Little Z when she was just a baby. I've gone through a lot of pictures and home movies that I have forgotten about. Little Z still has the same smile, laugh and upbeat personality. She hasn't changed a bit. I'm sure it will be the same for Cici.
9.30.2009
Feeling normal.
Love,
Janelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The little women are adorable!! 2 and I haven't seen either of them! AAAHHH. Someday, someday.
Glad to see everything is going well.
You are amazing!
aww!it's mini j&j! hey how do you post two photos side by side like that?
Post a Comment