I don't think babies are supposed to be up on all fours at 4 1/2 months. Are they? Thank goodness she's not on her hands, but just on her elbows. She already scoots backwards a little ( because she kicks her legs so darn much!) and I always find her in a different position in her crib - turned, rotated and in a different spot. This child of mine is developing way too fast for me.
1.11.2010
Already? Seriously.
Love,
Janelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That's crazy! Katelynn hates being on her tummy and as soon as I put her on her tummy...instantly rolls over. She has no desire to roll back over to her tummy. Oh well. Cici is so strong, I can't believe it!
She is so cute! This is like the pic I have seen of her upclose since she was born. she is too adorable.
She is growing fast!!! Dom was that kind of kiddo. He was crawling at that age, by my calculations, you get to look forward to a determined kiddo. :]
I know, it sounds too early, but she's just ambitious--Teigan was doing that @ 3.5 months and I wouldn't have believed it later but I took a picture and happened to write the date. IT's crazy how fast they grow and develop. She sure is a cutie!
Yea she is definitely an EEEEAAARLY bird in that area. Good luck with that! ;) She is so darn cute though. I'm sO glad you put up more pictures of her. Matt and I can't wait to meet her. I LOVE all your pictures by the way. YOu have really come a long way and are getting really, really good at photography.
Oh and yes, you are a weather snob! haha. Its freezing over here so we NEVER go out to play. I would LOOOOVE some good old California weather. Ok enough teasing. Can't wait to see you guys. HOpefully soon! ;)
LOVE YA!
Wow! That is crazy! Derek is not EVEN close!
Post a Comment