Cici has hit the 6 month mark and we've started the solid road. Of course Z has been most excited to feed her little sister. I caught a little of our feeding on tape. This is mostly for the grandparents, so I won't be upset if you don't watch the 5 min video. Sometimes it's just not the same when it's not your own children, nephew or niece. I will say, though, it is pretty darn cute to watch them.
3.05.2010
Just had to share.
Love,
Janelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't wait to have kids.
How cute. Looks like Cici likes solids. You're so nice to let Z feed her.
I actually did what the whole thing, and BOTH of your girls are sooo cute. She's really good with solids. Dylan just spits it out. Tell Zoey that she is such a great big sister.
Post a Comment